Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-13-2022, 01:37 PM   #1

TV needs to exted a few more inches.

I have a 2022 Jay Flight SLX 8 284BHS. The TV in the entertainment center at full extension is still farther back than the refrigerator making it hard to see from the dinette. Has anyone removed the mount from the wall and built a wood frame that extends out the TV farther from the wall?
gripfangwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 02:00 PM   #2

Check out Monoprice for a different mount. They sell quality products at good prices, and have a lot of problem solving, unique items. Besides this search, try different search words.

https://www.monoprice.com/category/m...tv-wall-mounts

My last trailer didn't come with a TV. I didn't want to find the mount in the wall, and frankly didn't trust it anyway. And we didn't have more than a 24" on this (it's an older 16" in the photo. My criteria had to be some sort of quick release for the TV itself, but leave the mount up all the time, and be flexible enough to watch it from anywhere in the trailer. It clamped on to the end of the TV shelf. This was from Monoprice. It worked great, and I kept it after selling the trailer. Not saying this is your solution, just showing an example of something they sell that you won't find anywhere else.

DocBrown is offline   Reply With Quote