Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #21

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9E&FORM=VRDGAR
robert9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #22

My experience with a new Eagle HT has been very positive. I picked it up last month, we just finished a two week maiden voyage. Everything worked great, and I am impressed with the build quality. This is just my experience. I was braced for disappointment and even told my wife to lower her expectations based on reading forum posts. But we have both been quite happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:29 PM   #23

I had some issues, major and minor on my new 2016 23RLSW. So far after 20 months of ownership everything has sorted itself out.

I've changed and added things to suit my needs. Light weight trailers equal cheap materials and dubious assembly quality on most brands. No doubt Airstream, etc. have better materials and assembly but I can't go that route because of cost, so I had to settle for what I can afford.

At the factories, quality control is a 4 letter word. Till they take more responsibility on that front, it will get worse before it gets better.

Looking at the brochures you would think the quality is on par with the space shuttle.

I'm glad I have the ability to fix and repair a lot of the small issues and will only take it back to the dealer when major warranty problems arise.

Happy Camping.
Wireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #24
Site Team

You don't get many on any forum touting the problems they have NOT had with their rig. You can get some bad info if you think that all the complaints mean that any product is all bad.

No doubt the industry has some QC problems but IMO, they are not as bad as we read on forums.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:34 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
You don't get many on any forum touting the problems they have NOT had with their rig. You can get some bad info if you think that all the complaints mean that any product is all bad.

No doubt the industry has some QC problems but IMO, they are not as bad as we read on forums.
Agree with Norty - forums are mostly to find solutions when you have problems, so if you just read the forums it would look like there is nothing but problems. It is also notable how much this forum comes to Jayco's defense whenever this type thread appears which tells me by and large we are all satisfied.

JHerzog is offline   Reply With Quote