Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #21

Hey y’all just wanted to update you. As I was on my way home with the parts from work (I work in rv sales) to disconnect the hard water line to flow check it pre-faucet my wife called me laughing. The water issue fixed itself and since I got rid of our leaking through issue ( by adding the shut off valve) we now have better water pressure then we’ve had in a long time. Lol. So I can only assume that there was either a clog in the kitchen faucet that somehow passed or maybe one hell of an air bubble in the line. Regardless thank you all for your help!
SandsRVGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:33 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandsRVGuy View Post
Hey y’all just wanted to update you. As I was on my way home with the parts from work (I work in rv sales) to disconnect the hard water line to flow check it pre-faucet my wife called me laughing. The water issue fixed itself and since I got rid of our leaking through issue ( by adding the shut off valve) we now have better water pressure then we’ve had in a long time. Lol. So I can only assume that there was either a clog in the kitchen faucet that somehow passed or maybe one hell of an air bubble in the line. Regardless thank you all for your help!
Congrats! I wouldn’t throw away the parts, though. My experience is often you think you’ve gotten rid of the gremlins, only to have them resurface again later. Especially when you don’t know what you did to get rid of them!
😁 "If a man says he’ll fix something, he will. There’s no need to remind him every 6 months.
LuckyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 08:43 AM   #23

2014 jayflight f22

Having problem with air in the system. When I bypass the water heater tank by closing the valve, system works fine. But as soon as I open the valve to the water heater tank, hear gurgling and the pump will not cycle but continues to pump. Have not found any signs or water or air leaks anywhere. Thinking maybe replacing the tank, but is there any other way to fix. The tank in located under the refridge and seems a bit difficult to get to.stem So far have flushed the system, refilled it. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you
ggale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:03 PM   #24
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggale View Post
Having problem with air in the system. When I bypass the water heater tank by closing the valve, system works fine. But as soon as I open the valve to the water heater tank, hear gurgling and the pump will not cycle but continues to pump. Have not found any signs or water or air leaks anywhere. Thinking maybe replacing the tank, but is there any other way to fix. The tank in located under the refridge and seems a bit difficult to get to.stem So far have flushed the system, refilled it. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you
If the hw tank is empty, the pump will fill it before you can build up any water pressure.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:01 AM   #25

Old thread but good info. Don’t forget if you’ve got bad pressure at just one fixture, the aerator screen(s) at the faucet can get clogged with small debris and reduce flow considerably.
Tubbsy is offline   Reply With Quote