Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-29-2020, 08:23 PM   #1

What is this

Does any one know what this is for? This one is on the outside by the speaker and there is one on the inside wall also. 2021 White Hawk.
Attached Thumbnails
58ECA04D-E440-4AE6-BD95-31A3852FF279.jpg  
Rosims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
Wsw

Looks like a temperature sensor. You probably have a bmpro system.

Should have outside temp somewhere in one of displays.
Wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsw View Post
Looks like a temperature sensor. You probably have a bmpro system.

Should have outside temp somewhere in one of displays.
It does has the jaycommand system. Not listed anywhere on the screen. Maybe has to be added?
Old 10-29-2020, 08:45 PM   #4
Wsw

It looks exactly like the 2 temp sensors I have inside my coach. One in bedroom and one in lr. They are tied to the heat and ac.

They are hardwired with 2 wires if I remember right so maybe they have it tied to something else. But being outside stumps me if it is not a temp sensor..
Wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:52 PM   #5

Thanks. I’ll look more this weekend will be in the camper. They may show up if I try to add them from the control panel. At least the out side one. The one inside would probably be for the ac
Old 10-31-2020, 12:45 PM   #6

Do you have the JAYCOMMAND app installed and synced to your TT? If not, try it. Those are ambient air temperature sensors. You should have one inside and one outside. The app will let you see what the temp is outside and under “climate” it will show what the AC/Heat is set at as well the temp inside the TT.
Hope this helps
Campinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campinit View Post
Do you have the JAYCOMMAND app installed and synced to your TT? If not, try it. Those are ambient air temperature sensors. You should have one inside and one outside. The app will let you see what the temp is outside and under “climate” it will show what the AC/Heat is set at as well the temp inside the TT.
Hope this helps
I do have the app. There are no temp except for setting the ac/heat. I found a place to pair them tried all but none would pair. I guess I’ll pull one and see if it has wires. Odd they would put this stuff on there and not have int working.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:01 AM   #8

The outside temp is displayed on the home screen in the top left on my app and the indoor temp is displayed when in the climate heating or cooling section. Hope this helps
PACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:08 PM   #9

temp fluctuations

I have the jaycommand and the internal temp keeps fluctuating wildly (as dissplayed on app and wall mounted control panel)which causes the AC to not function properly. i have powered down the TT several times and let it sit, but still cant get a steady reading. Has done it before, and it eventually corrected itself, but its annoying. Anyone else seen this?
Rick H is offline   Reply With Quote