Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
Site Team

The double bunks are nice, but I`ve found that none of my 3 boys want to share it so one of them always ends up sleeping on the couch!
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:03 AM   #22

WOW!!

I can't believe how hard it is for me to make up my mind on what unit I want to buy. Now we are seriously looking at the 25bhs . We like the bigger slide and the bathroom configuration a little better than the 28bhs. Did everyone else have such a problem making up their minds in regards to buying their TT? I must say my dealer has been very patient with me so Kudos to them for that. I need to order a unit soon or I'll miss camping season.. ;0)

I just want to get the right unit so I don't have to upgrade later but I'm finding it harder than I thought it would be to actually decide on which unit.

Arg...
Crewmaniacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #23

28bh is your best bet IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewmaniacs View Post
WOW!!

I can't believe how hard it is for me to make up my mind on what unit I want to buy. Now we are seriously looking at the 25bhs . We like the bigger slide and the bathroom configuration a little better than the 28bhs. Did everyone else have such a problem making up their minds in regards to buying their TT? I must say my dealer has been very patient with me so Kudos to them for that. I need to order a unit soon or I'll miss camping season.. ;0)

I just want to get the right unit so I don't have to upgrade later but I'm finding it harder than I thought it would be to actually decide on which unit.

Arg...
Your truck is going to like towing it the best ;-) The GVWR is almost a 1000 lbs less than the 25bhs. The 29 gvwr is too much for your truck. Not sure if this is your first TT or not, but you will notice that the truck will work harder on even the smallest of hills. The more space you can have, between the trucks capacity and the trailers weight, the better.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewmaniacs View Post
WOW!!

Arg...
I feel your pain. We looked at a 26bh, 25bhs and the 28bhs last fall and liked the 25bhs the best. Tomorrow we'll be doing a final walk thru the 25bhs before deciding if we want to sign on the dotted line.

2000 10' popup
2000 30' with triple bunks.
2011 25BHS
2016 34RSBS
Type-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #25

We shopped for a long time before buying the 28BHS. That was back before we moved up in TV to a F350 7.3L diesel. Now we are seriously looking at moving up to a 32BHDS or a 32TSBH. I should have known better than to go to an RV show yesterday!!! The bunk house area of those trailers are amazing if you have kids.

2016 JayFlight X23F
11 Expedition EL
4 Girls under 8 yrs old
1 Wife
1 Dog
2 guinea pigs that stay home...
cbaka27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaka27 View Post
Now we are seriously looking at moving up to a 32BHDS or a 32TSBH. I should have known better than to go to an RV show yesterday!!! The bunk house area of those trailers are amazing if you have kids.
We have the 32bhds & contemplated the 32tsbh, but decided against it b/c with the slide open in the BH, it was plenty big for the 3 kids to move around. Also, the tsbh didn't have the outside bathroom door & I think that is what won our purchase, overall.

Kim
2012 Jayflight 32bhds