Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-06-2014, 05:19 PM   #1

White Hawk 25 BHS Owners?

Been searching the forums left and right and just don't see any other White Hawk 25BHS owners posting so thought I'd start a thread and maybe those who do have it will find the thread.

Ordered on 14 Jul 14. 2015 White Hawk 25BHS. I ordered because 1) there were none on the lots, 2) I didn't want an outside kitchen (dealer said they could get one here but they all had the outside kitchen) 3) I wanted the 15K BTU AC and Glacier Package (odd for south Texas but hope it helps keep the critters out some).

Expect delivery in the next few weeks and then we will camp a night at the dealer since they have a CG and actually prefer you stay the night to test everything out so they can either fix it or show you how to operate it. Pretty cool I think and it's included in the price so why not. They do a PDI and then you camp the night kind of thing.

Looking to mod the top bunk if I can once I get her here. Actually I want to remove the top bunk and make it a shelf or half shelf so I'll have to see once I get her.

Our first scheduled trip is Texas Motor Speedway for the November NASCAR race. We'll do some local camping before then of course where we are bit closer to home. We have season passes to the track so we are there 3 times a year and then local stuff too (Texas hill country, southwest, Ozark's, etc.).

Our goal is 15 to 20 trips a year with 15 or so within a couple hours and 3 - 5 over 6 hours or longer. Going to make a trip planner this fall and do our best to stick to it!

So...how about it...any other White Hawk 25BHS owners out there?