Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-12-2021, 07:45 AM   #1

Zero Customer Service

If this posting is not appropriate for this forum, please delete.

I live in the Houston TX area, and purchased my JayFlight 2020 TT one year ago. Love the trailer, love the Jayco build for the most part.

My issue with Jayco is the dealership where I purchased the TT, Lone Star RV North on the North Freeway. I have politely called the service department for warranty work scheduling. I never get a person, always a voice mail. I have 8 recorded calls and have yet to be called back. I would not recommend purchasing any of their RV product lines from Lone Star RV North. If you are set on a Jayco RV, go elsewhere to purchase.
Mike_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:05 AM   #2

Last time I dealt with them was in 1993, purchased a new pop up, had trouble the first trip out and the service manager gave me his name and number at delivery. If you need anything, call me, I had to upon leaving to come home from the park, I could not get the top to crank down. He told me what to do and if I damaged something, they would cover it. They were awesome because coming down, the top tore the tent and they replaced it, no charge, no problem. I cannot complain, but that was years ago when they were at the previous location up the freeway. Nowadays, I think the customer service is mostly like what you say. The dealers are large and do not really care about the customer once they get you out the door. Camping World was like that when I bought in 2016, but I had a few problems and forced myself in the GM of the dealership. Worked well. I dealt with nobody but him and told him right up front I would not bring it in and leave it for service for months. I did all the work myself and made him reimburse all parts costs. He did.