Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #1

2011 sport 10 pop up

Does anybody have this trailer?? I really need some help. I have searched and searched but I don’t have anything to reference besides the make and model. The Jayco manual is so generic it’s useless for what I need.
Missionim23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #2

Perhaps this might help.
https://www.jayco.com/tools/archive/...ries-sport-ct/
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 10:43 PM   #3

Thanks I’ve checked that out already but the manual is generic and seems to feature a model that isn’t mine. Also has absolutely no dimensions. The links in the manual don’t lead anywhere either.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:46 PM   #4

Try to contact Jayco via e-mail and ask your questions. They may be able to help. Other than that I've got nothing.
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:42 AM   #5

You might want to just post your question. There is a LOT of similarity between all the models and across the years. Unless you are looking for specific build plans (contact Jayco if that is your need), then someone here can probably help. That is why the manual is so generic, because it applies across most of the line.
bankr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #6

I have and now have the plans. But nobody has been really helpful on repairing it besides straight from factory parts. Every dealer I’ve gone to said I need to use the exact parts. Which I feel is bull, there has got to be something similar that will work
Old 05-07-2020, 11:00 AM   #7

Okay, I found your other post, and now have a very rough idea of what you want to do. But you are pretty light on details over there too.
https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...0-a-75360.html

One of the best things you can do is take some pictures so we can see what you have and what you don't have.

The bed rails can probably be sourced separately from either Jayco or popupparts.com. Yes the white poles are likely the shepherd poles. Is all the canvas intact?

The main door is generally suspended from rails on the inner roof with two cables. Do you have the rails in the roof? If the door is missing, that is one piece you will probably have to source specifically but any Jayco door will probably fit.

The best thing to know is that most "parts" are "parts bin" across the line. The woodwork across the line is custom per floor plan, but the parts fit almost every trailer. They also are not brand specific; Jayco will use more than one supplier for many parts, so don't be afraid to try other supplier options.
bankr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #8

Well we got a lot of the needed parts from jayco. They were pretty awesome to deal with despite it taking a long time due to covid. We never found specific diagrams to install the bed ends but rigged it to work.
Now I’m looking for ways to diagnose and fix the lift system.
My winch is external. Not internal like the pictures suggest. If it ever was internal there is no indication of where it used to be placed. The rods do work to a degree but it is tight and hard as heck to crank. The telescopic posts like to pop out of the trailer exposing the rods.
I know the winch is not factory but I’m having a difficult time trouble shooting where to start and how to access the posts in order to reattach them properly.
You guys are so helpful thank you.

Tags
2011, sport 10