Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-16-2016, 04:58 PM   #1

Bed bow brace bracket?

Hello,

New to the forum and had a question about my 2000 heritage cascade. I believe the part im looking for is called a bed bow brace bracket. It's the part where the shepherds pole holding the center of the bed awning Connects into the ceiling. I can not for the life of me find the correct part for my pop up. The only ones I can find are a small plastic piece with a circle in the middle that the pole would hook to. Mine are actually an aluminum or steel piece that actually goes up into the ceiling. Does anyone know where I can find this part? Thanks. Below is the only type I can find but it is not the type that is in my pop up.

http://www.hannarv.com/P/JaycoJaycoT...tor2Pack/21547
Mattrgrs12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:16 AM   #2

Found this one on eBay, was the type used on our 1007:
Jayco BED BOW Bracket | eBay

Canvas Replacements has a bunch listed in their parts catalogue, but no pictures. Perhaps a call to them might identify. Take a picture of yours that you can email so they can match up.
bankr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 03:00 PM   #3

Yea that isn't it either. I'd get a picture but my camper is all stored away right now. The one I'm looking for is almost like the slot in the floor where the table stand would slide into in the floor.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #4

Have you tried contacting a Jayco dealer? They may be able to look up the old part number and/or be able to order it through Jayco. If not, the 2003 Designer series camping trailers had a similar set-up. Maybe that part will work.
bwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:10 PM   #5

Yea I emailed jayco and they just responded today asking for a picture. I guess I will have to get it out of storage to take a picture. I'll check out the designer series too. Thanks for the advice.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:48 PM   #6

No worries. If you go to the Jayco site and click on camping trailers you there's a bar you can click on that says something about 2016 Floorplans. That will actually take you to the archives. I think they only go back to about 2003 or 4. Check out the owners manual, it should have a picture of the bed brace set up.
bwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:16 PM   #7

Ok I'm not sure if the picture showed up but this is the part I'm looking for but it doesn't look similar to that. Mines just a small aluminum cup looking thing where the pole slides up into. Is that a bed bow brace or is it called something else?
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 07-18-2016, 04:23 PM   #8

It's showing the same type in my owners manual but that's not what it looks like in my camper.