Newbie mistake by running my TV battery dead
While moving from our previous campsite at Capital Reef NP to Zion NP we planned an overnight at a hotel outside the park to clean up and do laundry. However (comma) when I went out to get something from the TV it would not unlock due to the battery being drained. What I found was I had left the 12v selector on the refrigerator and it drained both batteries (TV and PUP) in a matter of 10hrs.
Roadside assistance jumped the TV, but I was wondering if I could use my generator plugged into the PUP and slowly charge the TV battery and not need a jump? I was thinking I would pull the fuse from the PUP battery and the charging current would be applied to the TV battery. Is there a diode on the PUP side that would prevent that from happening?