Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: LaGrange
Posts: 1
What is this part?

I'm in the middle of renovating a 1994 Jayco 1207 Pop-Up Camper that was in pretty rough shape when I got it. New to this! Does anyone know what this part is or what it goes to?

Link to image:


rfmcal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
Senior Member
North of 49's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 901
Those go around your lift arms, one on either side, to prevent the roof from collapsing if the lift cable should break. Put one on the front of one side, and the other on the rear of the other side. My old 2001 pop-up had them.

Geoff & Jill
& Sierra, the little white monster
2013 Ford F-150 XTR SC Ecoboost
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 24FBS
Winnipeg, Manitoba
North of 49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:39 AM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Murray
Posts: 2
do you know the proper name or where to order these??
1999 Jayco Eagle 12 udso(I think not sure)
amgoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.