Jayco RV Owners Forum

Jayco RV Owners Forum (https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/)
-   Jayco Travel Trailers (https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f7/)
-   -   Maiden Voyage 26BH (https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f7/maiden-voyage-26bh-3633.html)

04hawgn 07-17-2011 06:49 PM

Maiden Voyage 26BH

We finally got our maiden voyage in the books! My wife and I have never had a TT before so we think we did pretty good. Of course I made two little mistakes, left the manuals behind because I wanted to read them at work and then I ran the water pump while using the city hookup. Couldn't figure out why the pump ran constantly...now I know. Hope I didn't damage it by running it dry...

It was a nice trip...Westmoreland State Park in Va. is a great place to visist for those close by.

Thanks for all the great reads on this forum!

Terry 07-17-2011 09:05 PM

Glad it went well! Dont worry about the pump, it is supposed to be ok if it runs dry.

04hawgn 07-18-2011 04:47 AM

Thanks...so many things to learn!

Moving Target 07-18-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04hawgn (Post 29975)
We finally got our maiden voyage in the books! My wife and I have never had a TT before so we think we did pretty good. Of course I made two little mistakes, left the manuals behind because I wanted to read them at work and then I ran the water pump while using the city hookup. Couldn't figure out why the pump ran constantly...now I know. Hope I didn't damage it by running it dry...

It was a nice trip...Westmoreland State Park in Va. is a great place to visist for those close by.

Congradulations on your maiden voyage!!! Wasn't it exciting? We had our first one also on 4th of July weekend. Really love our 23'FB. We had a little "bump in the road" when the new ball and hitch did not want to seperate.
Have fun with yours!!! :hihi:

Camping Guy1 09-21-2011 02:04 PM

Congratulations on your maiden voyage!! Don't you just love that "super relaxed" feeling you have after being camping?!? Enjoy your new Trailer!
Michael

Moving Target 09-21-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04hawgn (Post 29975)

I am new also. (I have 2 trips under my belt. lol)
Isn't that maiden voyage the sweetest? Sounds like you did great without the manuals!!
Enjoy your camping trips. :)

NACSKINS 09-21-2011 07:59 PM

Congrats, Hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours. Seems to be a lot of the 26BH models out there. Guess our dealer told the truth .................. that is the most popular model.