Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 08:23 PM   #1

A Piece of Counter Top - Alabama

I m looking for a counter top piece that match s our 2014 Jayco Whitehawk RBOK, serial E14N0132 so I can add an extension. My local dealer can only order a full section of counter top that would cost over 100 but I only need about a foot or two!

Anyone have a piece from your mods including edging?!

I have already contacted Jayco directly and they referred me to my local dealer.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - A Piece of Counter Top - Alabama

Old 09-12-2018, 10:56 PM   #2

I would visit a local cabinet shop and see if they have any scraps of laminate...get a complimentary color rather than trying to match the TFM board that Jayco uses. Could be a butcherblock pattern or granite or something else neutral.

Good Luck.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:34 AM   #3

Go to Lowe's and buy their butcher block shelving and make your own and order the folding brackets on line.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 02-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #4

That looks nice. I wanted to do the same thing, but just found out that Wilsonart discontinued the Bronzed Fusion laminate. I was going to try and match the flip down to our existing countertop, but now looking for plan B.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F250dieseldad View Post
That looks nice. I wanted to do the same thing, but just found out that Wilsonart discontinued the Bronzed Fusion laminate. I was going to try and match the flip down to our existing countertop, but now looking for plan B.

See who the WA distributor is in your area and check with them. Just because it's discontinued doesn't mean it's not available from existing stock. I am positive someone has a sheet.

Old 04-18-2022, 05:52 PM   #6

Wow, I thought I had replied to all your suggestions! I am so sorry!! Life got crazy for us, job changes, sickness, and family changes! We decided not to change it and worked on other upgrades. As of two weeks ago, we no longer own her! Hopefully will find the 5th wheel we like come available in the meantime we will save for it!
Old 04-18-2022, 06:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by F250dieseldad View Post
I looked it up and checked my PNW sources and being it was discontinues]d in 2017 I really doubt you are going to find it at any distributor. You best bet would be to call around to Countertop companies or Cabinet Shops that also do cabinets for some drop off they might have left over. I do a lot of commercial work and once in a while need to match a discontinued color and I can still get many from Wilsonart on a special order but with a 10 sheet minimum and I doubt you need that much

Closed Thread