Here is the best I could do with a copy and paste.
The 2013 White Hawk Ultra Lite series has been replaced by the White Hawk Summit Edition. We have created a new series, White Hawk Caravan Edition, that will be comprised of smaller, less expensive floorplans.
- Carryover decors: Hazelnut, Brownstone, Brick Deleted decor: Amaretto
- New decorative interior wall panel
- New bedspread styling
- Valance legs replace drapes
- New styling on J-Steel sofa
- Upgraded graphics
- Change exterior sidewall color to Polar White
- Change slideroom end-wall color to Clay (same as front and rear walls)
- Aluminum rims from optional to standard feature
- Slam latch baggage doors on front pass throughs
2014 Option Changes:
- New Cloud Ten™ EcoFoam Pillowtop mattress
- Arched interior roof rafters (dealership owner was on the phone with the rep., at the factory, and he said this amounted to a 4" difference in ceiling height)
- Changed entertainment center styling
- Crown moldings and wood grain batten strips
- Black wall switches from white/almond
- Optional 26" TV moves to standard 32" TV (in CVP)
- New Power Package option:
- o Power awning with LED light and power tongue jack
- Power awning stand-alone option deleted
- Power tongue jack stand-alone option deleted
- Optional hide-a-beds will be new "Tri-Fold" design, with Denver Mattress sleep surface...no longer using air mattresses.