I actually made a "to do" list while I went through that page. Too many times I see a good idea and then forget about it. So this spring I am promising myself the following mods..
1. Add tension rods to drawers to hold pot lids and spray bottles.
2. Add cork boards inside our bedroom cupboards.
3. Try adding those cardboard magazine organisers into that skinng space behind our toilet, so I can store stuff there.
4. Order an add a drawer for table..
5. And one big mod.. rebuild the base of our queen size bed so that it has storage cubbies instead of having to lift the matress up (shocks don't work since we added new mattress). This last one was my favorite idea from that page..
What was your favourite?