Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-26-2014, 11:17 PM   #31
Originally Posted by kodes View Post
Oh, high chair! We have the Ikea high chair (it's great for home too, by the way - only $25 with tray). It's nice and light, bit of a wide footprint though.

You will want to make sure you have hats too, babes lose a lot of heat through their heads.

good luck!
And Have Fun!!!

BTW, Here is a pic show me and the grandkids in the new trailer on the way back from the dealer (Note, the tag still on the sofa!).....

2013 Jayco Jay Feather X23B
2014 Ford Expedition
Horst Miracle Probes
Barker Power Jack
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:29 PM   #32
Our story as it is told ,our son just turned 30 couple of weeks ago back when he was a todler it was all about the schedule , ate went to sleep woke up at the same time every day he was absolutely a great child but know our freinds that we used to camp with bring there 3 grand kids camping when they cry they stuff them with food and sweet drinks plus no disipline at all so we have stopped camping with them we can not take it. Just my two!!

2000 FORD F-150 V-6/4.2
Kellys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #33
Great question!!! We are also expecting our first in late October, early November. Bought the camper with a slide and bunks earlier this year and have room for the pack and play. Looking forward to reading all the posts on this thread when I have a little more time! Our last trip for this season is early October, so our baby (girl) will be around 6 months old for her first outing, CAN'T WAIT!!
'97 Jayco Eagle 314BHS

'03 Tahoe LT 5.3L
Plowtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #34
If the baby starts crying late at night or early in the morning turn the fan inside the camper on high and step outside. You will be surprised how much the noise is dulled by the fan. I have also taken my boys out for early morning drives, most recently around the Park Loop Road in Acadia. I have actually come to enjoy such pre dawn rides.

Overall, when travelling with newborns here is the best advice I can give: know where the nearest hospital is, stick to your normal routines, and bring extra coffee!

Happy Camping!
livelylittlecampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #35
Site Team
Camping High Chair

My neighbor has one of these. It looks real convenient and storable. He says it washes off with a hose easily!

2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote