Jensen power draw on batteries
My best friend and his wife just bought a new travel trailer with the Jensen system. We met them camping a couple weekends ago and in spite of the fact he'd added a second battery, between Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning his batteries were dead. They only thing besides the CO sensor that was on all the time was the Jensen. The radio in my old beater jayco is a turn it off / turn it on model which we never turned on and I too have the CO sensor and the charge in my batteries was just under full charge. So our thinking is the Jensen draws a lot of juice when not hooked to power. What's your experience? We think that hooking an on/off switch into the power side of Jensen is pretty simple to do but should we be looking elsewhere?