2000 Jayco Eagle 14SO
Hello all! I am the new owner of a 2000 Jayco Eagle 14SO. I have a few questions if anyone is familiar.
1) I didn't get an owners manual with it when purchased and I am having issues trying to find one online. Does anyone know where I could find such a thing?
2) Is there a good resource to buy parts for a jayco camper? I live in an area where RV Dealers are few and far between.
3) I also have issues with the pilot light not igniting. I have filled both Propane tanks - When I open up the panel on the side I press the safety button and then press the igniter rapidly and I get no results. Thoughts?
4) Does anyone know where one controls the coolness of the Fridge? I've had mixed results so far with the Fridge, I thought it was working, then it started to warm up so I was trying to find a way to control the temp of the Fridge. I went out last night and it was totally warm and I had a small amount of mold growing even though it was plugged in. I have not checked the breaker yet.
5) The lights on the insde work, but the camper also has external lights that plug into outlets specifically for those lights. Everytime I plug in an outside light a fuse blows. Thoughts?
I know - A lot of questions, but I just want to figure out my rig!
Thanks for any input.