Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
Congratulations on your new Whitehawk!!! We own a Whitehawk 28DSBH and just love it.

Welcome to the forum and happy camping!!!

Steven, Michelle, and Ashley
2012 Whitehawk 28DSBH
2008 Dodge 1500 STX
bigdaddyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
Not sure what model you have but we purchased a Whitehawk 28DSBH just like bigdaddyss and we love our as well.

The only thing we haven't tried yet is the loading the water tanks and using the water pump.

I know we need to but when we brought the camper home the first time, we couldn't get it into the driveway. That was some great planning on our part huh? We will be making some changes in order to accomodate it in a few months though.

Anyway, it is in storage now so we don't have much of an opportunity try things out.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as we have.

2005 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L
Equalizer Hitch
Tekonsha Voyager
franklins77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #13
Welcome to the forum Jayberg. Peggy and I are fairly new here and have just returned from our first trip. We have the White Hawk 26DSRB. We love it. Could you post some photos of the changes you made to the cupboards. We agree the faucet in the bathroom sink is too small. We did not find the dinette cushions uncomfortable but we did have to velcro them in place as the back ones kept falling down. I actually like the firmness of the foam mattress (or am I feeling the wood underneath?!). Overall, we are extremely happy with our choice. Only thing to do after our first trip is to caulk around the bottom of the shower, a slight amount of water was finding its way out. Also do not like the bathroom door and plan to replace it with a bi-fold so it takes up less room when open.

2016 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel
2013 Jayco Whitehawk 26DSRB
US Army
RickAE is offline   Reply With Quote