In another thread, I started to rant about the RVIA (RV Industry Association) not being adequate for the needs of RV owners/users.
A quick Google search turned up no national (US) group for advocating the agenda for RV owners. Lots of state, type, or manufacturer groups. But nothing for the entire industry.
If someone was to start the North American Recreational Vehicle Owner's Association, it might try to get:
- Better build quality from the manufacturers
- Safer construction and operation
- Clearer understanding of what it takes to pull a trailer
- RV specific route planning
- Clearer understandings of warranties from the different manufacturers and suppliers
- More effective dissemination of recall and service bulletin information
What does everyone else feel would be good goals, membership benefits, etc.?
TT 2015 19RD "TheJayco"
TV 2003 F-350 "Montblanc" - Housebroken chore truck
Sitting in The Cheap Seats.
And proud of it!