Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #11
Same kind of experience with Owasco. They had a difficult time installing the 7 pin on my Odyssey and attached it below the trailer hitch with a simple piece of angled sheet metal. Since this was about 4 inches from the ground, any driveway or incline caused the plug to bend up and eventually shredded the wiring. I installed a horizontal flush housing from hitch city myself so that the 7 pin plug was flush with the hitch. No more bending up. I thought they might have done that from the beginning since they are the experts. Some minor scratches on the inside of the trailer and a poor job of weather stripping for the screen door were my other complaints. The sales rep was helpful on a couple of occasions but you rarely get them on the first call.

Kaidzord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
if the wife likes it, then all is well!

2012 Jayco 32 TSBH
Stored in Myrtle Beach/Surfside SC
2006 Tundra DC with tow package
No TV since Tundra can't do it

krackeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #13
Really interesting, my 2012 has same fabric on sofa and dinette, different fabric for beds, but it's all complimentary. I thought this was intentional actually, and as an artist, I kind of like it. And yes, like yours, mine is the "chocolate" combo.

Now that I have had it for a few months it feels a little dark,and I might have to make new covers for the sofa and dinette, just to lighten it all up.

gaylec is offline   Reply With Quote