Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
I have one ; for one; the exhaust vent outlet hole is not Aline with the convention oven/microwave oven exhaust hole on the unit meaning that your not exhausting your fumes out properly and you're creating condensation. 2nd ; the big window by the kitchen table comes a little lose. it sinks in and out as you clean it . it seems the glass is not sealed correctly! .. oh and the propane bottles ...what a hassle to take those out .. other than that its all good... I have to say that if jayco is going to make a polar all season trailer they better stop putting too many windows... This thing does get cold during the winter when the temp get down below 30 , especially in the living area ...

adamejorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #12
I have been in my Designer full time since August 2010. I do have the Polar package and dual pane windows. The highest temp I have seen so far was in August and in the mid 90's. Both a/c's work fine. No problems maintaining a comfortable temp inside.
The lowest temp I have seen was 13 degrees a few weeks ago and the furnace had no problems keeping it very comfortable in the living area. I also have the electric "fireplace" and I do use it also to keep the propane usage down a bit, but comfortable it definitely is even without the electric heater.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote