Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #11
Southrider & Dukedog, thanks for you input. I have searched dealer inventories on line looking for a dealer with on in stock. No luck. I even talked to a dealer who contacted his Jayco sale rep looking for a dealer that had ordered on with the Reese Revolution. That sales rep had no dealers in her area that had ordered one. If any of you guys live near a Jayco dealer adn don't mind, check to see if they have one. I would appreciate it. However, it is so late in the camping season, I suspect, I'm going to have to just order one.

Thanks to all for you input.

Shorty & Kitty

Shorty Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #12

I don't have any idea where you are located.

Steves RV in Lacombe La (40 miles north of New Orleans) routinely orders them, and usually has campers with them in stock.

He also has very good prices (close to the internet wholesalers, but not quite as he also offers service). I've bought 2 campers there and have been very impressed with the quality of their dealership as well as the price/service balance.

You can check his inventory here: http://www.stevesrv.com/inventory.ph...&submit=Search

He is showing the camper you are looking for in the Super Lite with a Cequent Pin box, and it is listed as "short bed truck". Not familiar with Cequent but it may work like the Reese.

One other thing to consider - I have only noticed this setup on the "Super Lite" models, and the Mor Ryde on the non "Lite" models. Don't know if it's only available this way, or just a coincidence.

Find a dealer that has a good reputation who is close enough to use regularly & talk to them about it. They will know.

SouthRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
When I ordered my unit it could be ordered with either hitch as an option. Went with the Reese and it works great.

2012 Jayco 30.5 bhlt
2012 3500 srw Dodge Laramie
juicedcummins is offline   Reply With Quote