Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-06-2015, 03:39 PM   #1

2015 Jayco Jay Flight 32BHDS

We have a 32" jensen tv on a rotating entertainment center in the camper. There is the build in console for the Bluetooth/radio/DVD player.Everthing seems to work except for the DVD player. When I try to display a DVD on the TV, the sound comes through the built in speakers but there is no picture on the TV. I get a "no signal" on the screen. Since the TV is fixed to the swivel, I can't see where the cords are plugged in the back of the TV. Will I have to take the TV off th swivel to find out what is plugged in where? Can someone tell me the correct order of the cords (yellow, white, etc.). Thanks.
davisba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #2

On my jayco TV you have to switch the TV input to AV. That gets the dvd feed to the TV. If your TV is mounted similar to mine, their is a small chain pull cord under the center of the TV bottom. The bottom of the TV pulls out first when pulling the chain. Then, release the chain and lift TV up. Comes off quite easy.
Bucko06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:37 PM   #3

everything should already be connected my controls are on the left side of the TV. you shouldn't need to access the back. use the source button on the side and scroll to av.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:22 PM   #4

As others have mentioned, the TV does come off the rack fairly easily. I didn't pull the chain, but instead looked from the side and found the metal frame had a release. The wires were all connected on mine from the factory. The DVD player is source "AV." I find the remote control finicky and a little slow to respond, so I hit the button again and then it goes past the source I wanted...

Also - just to make sure - you are using the Jenson remote to scroll though sources and then the iRv remote to control the dvd player and volume?

Mike
2004 Ford Super Duty f-250, Bulletproofed 6.0 Powerstroke diesel with SCT chip
Husker Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisba67 View Post
We have a 32" jensen tv on a rotating entertainment center in the camper. There is the build in console for the Bluetooth/radio/DVD player.Everthing seems to work except for the DVD player. When I try to display a DVD on the TV, the sound comes through the built in speakers but there is no picture on the TV. I get a "no signal" on the screen. Since the TV is fixed to the swivel, I can't see where the cords are plugged in the back of the TV. Will I have to take the TV off th swivel to find out what is plugged in where? Can someone tell me the correct order of the cords (yellow, white, etc.). Thanks.
The DVD only sends video to the TV. Once my Mac is booted, I'll post some pics off the rear of the iRV. You know, now that I think about it.... Maybe the factory just plugged the audio cables into the wrong ports on my iRV!
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew 4x4 Duramax
ctbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #6

These pics I took when I needed to replace the 15A fuse on the back of my iRV. (A small mishap occurred when I mistakenly hooked the battery up reverse polarity.)

But, it looks like I have two RCA cables hooked up to the "Line IN" jacks. I didn't bother to chase those down, but I'm guessing the other ends are plugged into the "LINE IN" jacks on the TV.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew 4x4 Duramax
ctbailey is offline   Reply With Quote