Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #11
Originally Posted by jimsueco View Post
We bought the Pro Tec covers this past summer for 2013 X213, that has a 15' power awning. Strongly recommend if you want to reduce the impact sun has on a awning. We put the covers on when we take the unit to storage and remove when we are preparing for a trip. We live 8 miles from our storage location, and have never experienced a cover coming off driving to storage at 60 mph. They go on easy and pop off easy when you remove them, although the covers are very tight when installed. You only need to buy 1 package of clips (has two clips). On the other hand, if you are a person who looses things easy you may want to buy 2 packages (I have a friend who lost two clips within several mths after purchase (he happens to be the type who is always loosing something every time we camp). Good luck, Jim
The clips must be new since I bought my cover. Seems like a good idea for traveling with the cover installed. I don't remember seeing them or being offered them. Not a problem for me since I only have the cover on at home when it's stored.

2012 Swift SLX 145RB
2013 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost Supercrew Short Bed w/ Eaz-Lift Elite WDH
azjerry is offline   Reply With Quote