Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #11
we had the same exact problem on our 2013 eagle. took it back to the dealer and their solution was to install valves on the end of the 2 overflow tubes. when filling the tank you keep the valves open and once water runs out you close them so you wont lose all your water. was not happy with their solution but they were not willing to actually fix the problem. none of my previous jaycos had ever did that. not pretty but it works.

2000 dodge ram laramie slt,cummins, 2014 jayco eagle touring edition 28.5 rkds, 1996 scamper 065s
max2bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:43 PM   #12
I found when I filled my new 2013 Jayco Premier 321Rlts 5'er with fresh water. I had to turn off the water when it first started spitting out on the overfill. I was able to keep the tank full then. If I filled it until it poured out, then, I lost at least half of my water. I prefer to tow with the tank empty, except we were doing a lot of boon-docking along our trip.

KLGard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #13
Thanks for all the replies, I knew I would get answers here, as I do on other forums for my boat, snowmobiles and 4 wheelers, great info, I don't pull mine around, we have land across from my parents cabin and its nice to come up on a Friday night and just turn the key and grab a cold one, we use to travel a lot until we bought this land and our last camper sat there for the whole ten years of its life, but I really like the new rig, everything about it is nice so far.

fastercat is offline   Reply With Quote