Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #11
Our TT is a 2007 26BHS. I had to go take a look at ours. We don't have that "jumper" scenario and I honestly have no real idea the exact way our coax is wired in the TT. I have a single coax outlet with a powered 12-volt outlet on the same face plate. It's been so long I can't recall exactly what I did to determine that one of three coax that came to this single outlet was the cable that ran to the outside. The other is the stock antennae on the roof. So I've since removed the cover, used the external cable feed to run to the DVR when at home and the other to hook directly to our televisions for over the air reception. Not sure this of much help, just trying to identify what I ended up doing in explanation of my post above. Another big difference is my set up does NOT use the SWM technology. I would not be able to place our Genie in the TT. Our Genie stays at home. We do have a dedicated RV HD DVR that we can access from the house, using this external cable connection on the TT.
Attached Thumbnails
2014-11-16 10.46.09.jpg  

2007 Jayco Jay Flight 26BHS
2005 GMC YukonXL Denali
4 6-volt batteries - 440 AH bank
Magnum Energy MSH-3012 Tri Metric 2025
Yamaha EF3000iSEB generator
Winegard Traveler DirecTV slimline HD SK-3005
Big Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #12
If you call Jayco and give them your VIN, they can email your TV wiring schematic to you. I am attaching the TV schematic for my camper, which is a 2013 351RLTS. It was very helpful when I set my camper up with a dish for the first time a few weeks ago.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TV schematic.pdf (67.0 KB, 18 views)

etex211 is online now   Reply With Quote