1. Purchase a set of Lynx Leveler blocks.
2. Back (or pull through) onto your site. Do not unhitch.
3. Using a bubble level determine which side of the camper is too low.
4. Using the blocks position the camper wheel(s) on the blocks to raise the low side. Practice will teach you how many blocks to use.
5. Now that you are level side to side place chocks so the camper cannot roll when unhitched.
6. Unhitch the camper.
7. Using the tongue jack adjust until level front to back.
8. Crank down the stabilizers.