Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #21

We purchased 2 units from Apache Village RV in St Louis, MO. Top notch family dealership and great service department. They really go the distance to take care of their customers.
Used every weekend
CityFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:02 AM   #22

We had a great buying experience from Colerain RV in Colerain, OH (suburb of Cincinnati). Fortunately, knock on wood, we haven't had any repair issues to deal with since we bought in November 2011. Our salesperson did call us on our "first anniversary" of ownership to see how our year went. Wonder if she'll call for our 2nd year?! We love our camper!!
Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #23

Glad to see the likes! Keep them coming.
grayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #24

Found four issues with my new camper, and hour after driving it home.
Took it back today, to have a rear panel on they Hybrid tent replaced, and 3 cabinet doors adjusted.
Will not have it back for 3 weeks or so.
Having to take the rear tent off, and ship back to factory, to have a new panel sewn in.
The dealer has been more help than the factory.
Ocean Grove RV in St Augustine Florida, is where I bought my Jayco ZX17Z.
Very nice people.
elc7593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #25

Sort of happy with mine. When I de-winterized the TT this spring found that the cold water valve coming out of the water heater was frozen and called the dealership to make an appointment to get the valve replaced and get a few other minor warranty things fixed. Got an appointment about 3 weeks out. Was told I could not drop the TT off on the Saturday before the Tuesday appointment beacuse I had to discuss the problem with a service technician and they don't work on Saturday. Get there early Tuesday morning and was told they would get to it sometime in the next week. I asked why it was not scheduled for that day since I had made an appointment for that day. The response was that it would be worked in around other things that the 2 technicians had to do. I pointed out that I was leaving for a camping trip the following Monday and if the repairs were not done by Friday I was going to come and get the TT, replace the valve myself and send the dealership a bill for the repair. I aslo mentioned that I'd be buying my next TT at some other dealer. Was told they would try to get it done by the end of the week. They called the next day and said the repairs were done and I could come and get the TT. Doesn't make me want to buy another TT form them.

2011 Jayflight X213
2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
fochman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #26

I am. Camper Country in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I store my TT right across the street at a campground. I have had 2 small issues, one being a light. They took care of them pronto. They also come across the street and winterize it for me for no additional charge. They know me by name, and always ask about the rest of the family by name. I also know all of their names. Great place. When I was looking at adding a second AC unit, they sent me out back to talk to their head tech, who told me I could easily do it myself. I still haven't but it was totally unexpected. Inside with the tech and owner, the tech pointed out that to come over to the campground and for them to do it would be an additional $75 for a service call. The owner said, "we'd never charge Mark for a service call". Excellent place, prices are not the lowest, but from a customer service point.....the best!
No TV since Tundra can't do it

krackeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #27

I am happy with mine. Southaven RV in Southaven, MS.

2012 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4X4, 3.5L Ecoboost, 3.73 (traded)
2005 Jayco 1207 (second PUP)
1976 Coleman Brandywine (first PUP)
katgar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #28

I have bought two Jaycos from Pharr in Lubbock over the years and am completely satisfied with them on both sales and service. They're located about two hours away from me, but have been really good to set up an appointment and get me in and out on any service that I've needed. They even had a couple of items drop-shipped to me from Jayco so I wouldn't have to take it all the way back up there for service.
2013 Jayco Premier 321 RLTS w/Atwood Levelegs (now removed)
ckdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #29

We bought our first TT from Chesaco RV (the one in Joppa, MD) Price was cheaper than RV Direct, and they didn't charge an outrageous amount to install the hitch/wiring harness/brake controller and WDH on the trailer for me (I could have saved myself a few bucks buying it all online and doing it myself, but paying store price + install was maybe $200 difference) They drove me home after dropping off my TV to do the install, then picked me up when it was ready.

Only had it for a week, but first problem was a leaky water heater plug. Called Chesaco today, they said bring in the plug and they'll give me a new one (it's cross threaded, probably from a lazy prep guy) So far, very nice people.
NicknSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #30

Moundview Trailer in Belmont, WI...outstanding folks
ReconMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #31

I am happy with our dealer, Hilltop Trailer in Minneapolis. I have purchased two units from them, and they have been great to work with. We have had warranty issues and they fix them ASAP, no delays no hassles. I did have several questions about my roof and they spent the time to work with me explain how the camper was built and made sure I was happy with the roof. I would buy my next trailer from them as well.
slabat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:30 AM   #32

Johnston RV Country in Webster, New York is a great place to deal with. Friendly staff and courteous service department. Warranty work takes a bit longer, but overall, not bad.
fayliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #33

Hi, I just bought my Jayco from Ocean Grove in San Agustin Fl, very nice and helpful people. At this point I'm dealing with a water leak coming from my front window and they are working with me to resolve this problem.

Toyota Tacoma 2011
Jayco Swift 185rb TT
Danmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #34
Site Team

Trail Center in N. Charleston is my dealer.

They have been there when I needed them after the sale also.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #35

Wow!!!! I should move up North because our little area here has no competition for RV repair work. Dealership sucks the money right out of your pocket. You can only pray they fix the problem and not put a bandaid on it.....for the next visit.
We do however, have a small RV repair shop that tries not to rip you off. My awning arm came apart......dealership said the part would have to be replaced and ordered. Took the RV to the small repair shop, they fixed the rivot screws on the arm of the awning and I had it back the same day. So, it is a hit and miss here in this town.

2011 Jayco Flight G2 23FB
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
1500Weight Distribution System, Accupower Pilot Brake Control, Sway Control, Husky Elec Jack
Moving Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #36

Burton Campers in Calera Alabama.Never had a problem getting a replacement part under warranty.
Service department was always very easy to deal with.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #37

Great service
mikebuyscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #38

Talking New to the Jayco Club but love it

My husband and I just purchased a Used JAYCO from a local dealer here in KY. They arent actually a Jayco dealer they just had this Jayco traded in. Anyway...Couldn't have asked for a better dealer. They worked hard to make sure that my camper was in tip top shape before we picked it up. They even had to work with another Jayco dealer to get all the parts needed to fix the camper. Honestly I haven't ever owned a Jayco before but I love it. Had it not been for the great work that the dealer did I prob. wouldn't have purchased it. If you are having issues with your dealer stop by and check out http://www.bigdaddyrvs.com Great people. I can not say enough good things about em. We did have some issues with a dealer a few miles away when we needed to order a new cushion but after calling Jayco directly we were able to get it taken care of pretty fast!
teresaj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #39

Bought my Eagle from Camping World in Greenwood, Indiana. They're OK. The only problem is that they require the you to bring the trailer in [140 mile round trip] for work that I can do myself. Examples- the control board went out on my Atwood 10 gal. water heater [still under warranty] which is a 5 minute job for me, but they need the camper for 4 weeks. Another is my Jensen entertainment system, [still under warranty] the DVD drive went out. The unit is currently sitting on my desk. I'm working with Atwood and Jensen right now to have the replacements sent directly to me. I understand why the dealership wants to keep the trailer, but I'll still be out $60 worth of diesel.
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #40

Colerain RV in Cincinnati & Columbus, Ohio Had slide motor issues, and a few other small items preformed under warranty. Great job! Have had wheel bearings greased and other maintainance done, made appointment and job completed as promised. Nice people.

Buckeyejim
Columbus Ohio
Eagle 322FKS
2011 Ram Diesel
buckeyejim is offline   Reply With Quote