Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #1

Hanging toiletry bag??

I'm getting ready for my upcoming, month-long, motor home rental and realized I need something for organizing my stuff in the bathroom. Since I won't be staying in one place for too long, I thought I'd put all my toiletries in a hanging bag. I'd roll it up and stuff it in the cabinet when I got ready to leave.

Any suggestions on what will work the best? The bathroom has two separate 2-prong hooks on the wall. The larger the better as I'm not using travel size containers for that length of trip.

I saw two on Amazon that looked interesting: Baggallini luggage hanging cosmetic bag and the Travelon hanging toiletry kit.

Has anyone used these? Or have a better suggestion?

Thanks much!
Old 03-24-2015, 02:58 AM   #2

In the bathroom, there is a limit of hooks - and you might prefer to use them for clothes or towels. Over time, we learned the best solution was a shoe-box sized clear plastic container. You can see what is in there making it easy to grab what's needed, when driving you can just leave it sitting on the floor or in the tub, it keeps things dry, they take lots of abuse, and if there are a couple of you - they stack well meaning a saving of space. Also, periodically, run them through the dishwasher to clean/sanitize them. IMHO, there are never too many of these - we keep all our stuff in the entertainment center stashed in these! I also suggest putting all those ancient clear Tupperware-type sandwich boxes to good use as they are great for stashing small tool bits-and-pieces, sewing needles and thread, etc.. Here's another good hint - you know those cup-sized gum containers? Take an empty one, tear-off the plastic cover, and store your laundry/shower/toll coins in them - the screw-off lid makes it easy to grab the change.

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:19 AM   #3
Site Team

Hanging toiletry bag??

We have a separate container for prescriptions, (getting older)
And another larger one for personal products. They ride in the shower while moving.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427199630.626608.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	17223
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote