Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #11

I have the 27DSRL and I'm happy with the floor plan. The bathroom placement hasn't created any issues. I got the free standing table and chairs and appreciate the flexibility the option provides. The only options I didn't order were the hide-a-bed and aluminum wheels.

mrnoyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #12

Think I'm going with the 26srk, almost went for the 26dsrb, but backed down, keep adding length and width to our original plan. No 26srk trailers at the local dealers here in Dallas area, having dealer work us up a quote for ordering one, also requested a quote from Indiana rv connection. I have family on the way, so what the heck just might make a road-trip out of it. We'll see, fingers crossed.

Thanks, all

bbapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #13

BB-

I just ordered a 28DSBH through Indiana RV Connection. The savings over my local dealer was mind blowing! As in almost 27% savings on the exact same TT and options. Now I just have to drive there...no family along the way. Strafing run, but at least I have a place to sleep on the return trip!
telefonclockdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #14

Just got the quote, 30% off on 2013 26SRK with just about all options (e.g. no roof ladder, no grill). Going to be hard to pass it up. A couple thousand miles round-trip, but I like to travel. Dealer is going to have to come very-very close to that; destination charge in my area is around 1450. Given 3.50 a gallon for gas, probably will spend about 700 for gas to get up there.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #15

Go for it. You'll love Middlebury and will get to see the factory. The Indiana RV Connection team is fantastic. What better way to get to know your new Jayco than to drive it home yourself.
mrnoyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #16

Does that 30% off price include the wd hitch and also don't forget that when you get it home and go to register it you will have to pay all the taxes that are due.
Samque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samque View Post
Does that 30% off price include the wd hitch and also don't forget that when you get it home and go to register it you will have to pay all the taxes that are due.
Nope,no wdh,looking at wdh options now. Trust me I know about the sales tax, 6.25% here in Texas, hard to forget about that. Actually, they call it a use tax when buying out-of-state and bring it into Texas, but same diff still 6.25%.