Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Jayco Tech and Tow > Tech Talk

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: White Salmon, Wa.
Posts: 550
healthi, when I said that CW had the parts you can buy a hose but then you have to buy connectors and put them on the hose they dont have hose's already made. Unless you get the one made to go on a bulk tank I think that they were made for a Mr. Heater but have the same quick connect as RV BBQ.

Old Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #12
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1


I think the two parts above will go from the quick connect to a portable grill. But the quick connect is a regulated line so you would have to by pass the regulator on the portable grill?

Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.