Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-30-2015, 11:58 AM   #31
Lost in the Woods

What do you think of the slides they use on the Seneca?
Do you know who makes them?
I have read reports of floor gouging, but not about the fix for that or the why of it.

RodgerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #32

If you are still experiencing inverter issues I would suggest calling Jayco motorized customer service. The inverter on our 2017 Seneca RB malfunctioned. After several tries at solving the problem with various reset procedures with no success, Jayco customer service had a new inverter shipped to my home. Had to have Camping World install the inverter which was easy to do since it was a warranty issue. With the right t tools (special 12 point driver) and ability to awkwardly lift the inverter into position you to do the install yourself if it's not in warranty. The inverter replacement solved the problem.

rismith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #33

inverter

An easy check is to remove the interior display and run a phone extension cord from the inverter to the display at the storage area where the inverter is mounted. You can do this with any of those ubiquitous 6 footers that used to come with everything. This will narrow it to an inverter or display issue. The plug end needs to be switched per the attached diagram supplied by the manufacturer, so a tool like this is needed: https://www.amazon.com/Ethernet-Crim...j11+tool&psc=1
I have a fully functioning display with voltage, percentage, draw, the works with a patch cord and only on/off capability and display when using the coach wiring.
Attached Images

2015 Wrangler Sport toad
red-headed wife
RoWest is offline   Reply With Quote