Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2016, 08:21 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: London
Posts: 4
2011 rlts321 switch use?

We just bought a 2011 rlts321 5th wheel which came with all the manuals

There are some spring loaded switches next to the interior light switches which are not
labeled. I did not find anywhere in the owners manual what these are for and would
like to find out so I can label them


grm59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Missouri City, The Republic of Texas
Posts: 2,964
The spring loaded switches are probably for lights that are also controlled by a remote. The switch activates a relay, the same relay is activated by the remote control unit. Our remote receiver is behind a panel in the basement (rear wall, door side, floor level). Our unit has 2 lights controlled this way (front porch and door-side flood) and all other light switches are "normal" on/off.


2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gilmer, Texas
Posts: 366
Our outside lights, the amber by door is the far left spring loaded switch.
2011 321RLTS
2012 Chevy duramax dually
poohbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.