Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-27-2019, 11:13 AM   #21

Index to Mods to 377 RLBH

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t believe the regular valve stems can handle 100 pounds or more, thus the need for them. Plus, if you use TPMS, the rubber valve stems could eventually leak due to the centrifugal force.

My 377 had the cross braces welded on the spring hangers but not the middle bracket for the equalizer. That’s the only one I added.

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:01 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Tom View Post
I’m not 100% sure but I don’t believe the regular valve stems can handle 100 pounds or more, thus the need for them. Plus, if you use TPMS, the rubber valve stems could eventually leak due to the centrifugal force.

My 377 had the cross braces welded on the spring hangers but not the middle bracket for the equalizer. That’s the only one I added.
Thanks Tom. I do have the high pressure values, I looked and also verified with tire place that mounted. I also am going to just go with the one cross member. Camping World has a special for SQU installs so I am going to just have them do the surge protector for $59. I am having a service come out to install everything else (shocks, Wet Bolts, X-Bracket, cameras, etc..) with me helping so I can learn.

BTW- I notice a good difference with the Sailuns (100 psi.)Seems to pull easier and smoother. The shocks should smooth it out more I would imagine/hope.

Thanks again.

Carlos
cbonet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #23

Kitchen Island MOD - 377

We are always looking for more storage space in the kitchen. We rarely used the bar stool so I extended the base cabinet to the edge of the counter top and added more storage. I used premium pine from Lowes and my air stapler. Finished it with Expresso color paint. It blends it so nice you don't notice the extension.
Attached Thumbnails
0608191456.jpg   0608191540.jpg   0609191351.jpg   0609191352.jpg  
2018 North Point 377RLBH, Roadmaster Comfort Ride, Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension, Flexair 21k Pinbox, Victron MultiPlus II 2x120v 12v, power distribution, solar controller, smart shunt, 1000w of solar panels, 4 Lifepo4 200ah batteries
2017 Ford F350 Lariat CC DRW LB 6.7, Air Lift 7500XL with Air Lift dual channel wireless
bill3kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3kirk View Post
We are always looking for more storage space in the kitchen. We rarely used the bar stool so I extended the base cabinet to the edge of the counter top and added more storage. I used premium pine from Lowes and my air stapler. Finished it with Expresso color paint. It blends it so nice you don't notice the extension.

Wow! Excellent work. I wish I could do that to mine but the ‘16 model didn’t come with the overhang and bar stool.

Your staining looks spot on! You must be a craftsman [emoji3].

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote