Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-17-2018, 05:54 AM   #1

Corner medicine cabinet storage ideas

Does anyone have any ideas for organizing the corner medicine cabinet in our 23RB? Everything's kind of jumbled up by the time we get where we're going and falls out the door when you open it.
gloryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #2

Try this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloryb View Post
Does anyone have any ideas for organizing the corner medicine cabinet in our 23RB? Everything's kind of jumbled up by the time we get where we're going and falls out the door when you open it.
I suggest you visit DollarTree and pick up a few of their little trays that will fit within the cabinet Put the stuff into the trays. Next, get some of those spring loaded curtain rods and place them horizontally between the shelves to keep the taller things from tipping over. (These work well in the kitchen storage areas, too. Will keep your spices from falling over and out of the cabinet if you go down a bumpy road!) The rods work well in the fridge, too.

Good Camping .... Swampy

2014 287 BHBE; 1981 Jay Raven; Predator 3500i - We call Home Pearl River, Louisiana - edge of the Honey Island Swamp
IMG]https://www.jaycoowners.com/attachments/customavatars/avatar39547_3.gif[/IMG]
Swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:23 AM   #3

I do have the Dollar Tree trays but I wish they were a little deeper. I wish there were some kind of triangular tray. D.T. is one of our favorite places to shop for stuff on the cheap. You can't beat it! I will try the spring-loaded rods. Thanks for the ideas!
gloryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:45 AM   #4

We use the spring loaded rods and packing bubbles. Everything stays standing up in its place without using any trays.

VinceN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #5

We found some pie shaped plastic baskets, I believe it may have been at the Camping World in Myrtle Beach. They fit into the corner and hold quite a bit in them. Other then that, most of the other necessities come from Dollar Tree, and the bags fit perfectly in our kitchen garbage can, so nothing goes to waste....well, eventually goes to waste, but you know what I mean!!
NY RVer is offline   Reply With Quote