Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-30-2015, 04:27 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
ninjahbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Eatonton
Posts: 305
I’m convinced that the people who build these things have never used one. The electrical receptacles in our unit are located in the bottom of the upper cabinets over our countertop. There is not a coffee pot, toaster, crockpot or electric frying pan with a cord that can reach the outlets. We use a power strip, but really!
__________________

ninjahbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:12 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
gypsmjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Wheatfield
Posts: 333
Right next to the door on the inside is a dual switch - one is for the outside light and the other for the living room lights.

I have outlets in every place I need one (kitchen counter, next to the dinette) and places I don't (on both sides of the queen bed above the side cabinets, outside.)

The trailer we traded in last year was a 1964 model, and after moving to the 2015 jayco we were so pleased at how convenient and well thought out everything was.

I guess not all models are the same!
__________________

gypsmjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Grumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Where ever the boss says we're going.
Posts: 5,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsmjim View Post
Right next to the door on the inside is a dual switch - one is for the outside light and the other for the living room lights.

I have outlets in every place I need one (kitchen counter, next to the dinette) and places I don't (on both sides of the queen bed above the side cabinets, outside.)

The trailer we traded in last year was a 1964 model, and after moving to the 2015 jayco we were so pleased at how convenient and well thought out everything was.

I guess not all models are the same!
Which model? We have the same in the PINNACLE that is why I said it's based on price as to what extra ammenities you get.
__________________
DISNEY LOVERS
PINNACLE 2015 38FLSA. aka: "Roam Sweet Home"
Grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:21 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
gypsmjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Wheatfield
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Which model? We have the same in the PINNACLE that is why I said it's based on price as to what extra ammenities you get.
Jay Flight 195RB. I thought it was one of the low end models.
gypsmjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Grumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Where ever the boss says we're going.
Posts: 5,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsmjim View Post
Jay Flight 195RB. I thought it was one of the low end models.
Then that's good to hear, the original unit in question was a 2014 so it appears JAYCO has made improvements.
__________________
DISNEY LOVERS
PINNACLE 2015 38FLSA. aka: "Roam Sweet Home"
Grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Nighthawk 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Columbia SC
Posts: 571
We use a little night light with a 4 watt bulb in the socket over the sink. We have a paper towel rack mounted in front of the outlet so the light is difused. Keep it on 24/7.
Also have one in the bathroom so I don't pee on the floor.

We plug in coffee pot on the outlet on the side of the counter. I would guess these outlets are mounted to code, i.e. not too close to water.
__________________

__________________
2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Litre DoubleCab
6 speed, 4.30 Limited Slip, Tow Package
2013 Jayco White Hawk 27DSRL
2010 Jayco JayFlight 26BH sold
Yamaha EF2000is Generators (2)
1996 Honda CB750 Nighthawk
Nighthawk 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.