For the longest time now we have had a coax cable hanging down from the satellite receiver in the bedroom. The coax was routed under the bed into the storage compartment and then hanging out of a compartment door to connect to the dish. It works but looked lousy.
Yesterday I finally bought an exterior jack and mounted it. I ran the coax into the wall behind the television using the existing box for the antenna coax line. I temporarily removed the heater vent below in order to fish that line into the bathroom under the sink behind the lower cabinet door. Then, I NERVOUSLY drilled a 1 inch hole into the floor through to the outside. Dropped the coax through and screwed it to the backside of the newly mounted exterior jack. Finally, filled the hole I made with some expanding foam.
It all looks professional now and there is no evidence that I did anything. No exposed coax and it all looks like it just came like this when I bought it.
I should have done this a long time ago. I was just very skittish about drilling through the floor of a newly purchased RV. Fortunately nothing "bad" happened.