Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #11
Lost in the Woods
Originally Posted by smacdonald View Post
Sorry guys, just proud of the install. Since the unit is relatively small, i picked up a 50' cable, it takes no effort to run the line under the trailer when parked and hook up to the site cable. I guess to me, its either fish the line through the interior and try to hide it or simply run my extension under the unit at the park - 6 of one, half dozen of another. Lol What i don't understand is they make the effort to get the unit "cable ready" and then cheap out on doing every owner the favour of running the line while under construction and easily hidden. C'mon Jayco, run the cable and just add an extra thirty bucks to the trailers MSRP.
agreed....Manufactures need to step up... Led lights are a perfect example...why my new 2014 jayfeather doesn't have Led's is quite bad actually. As a manufacturer they can by bulk loads of quality led's and not increase the cost by much.

nbhybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #12
I like what you did. I thought about the antenna option but never looked behind the wall plate. I wish now that I had because that would have been the better option as an end point. I'm thinking that a combination of both of our mods might be the best route for others to follow. Anyhow be proud of the job you did and enjoy the fruits of your labor. That's what its all about!

micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #13
Originally Posted by brianca2 View Post
Any pictures. Would love to see some.
See mods section, same thread name
smacdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:19 PM   #14
Just glad its done. Cheers to you too Micron - job well done!

smacdonald is offline   Reply With Quote