To Tow or Not to Tow, that is the question.
I know this has been covered before, but I was thinking maybe there is something new I haven't heard about:
Here is what I have seen about towing a car behind your RV:
1. Do not tow on all fours. It ruins the transmission.
2. Do not tow on all fours. It ruins the tires and runs up the milage.
3. Tow on all fours, but disconnect the drive shaft.
4. Tow on all fours, no problem.
5. Tow on a dolly.
6. Do not tow on a dolly. Modern front wheel drive cars will be damaged.
7. The only car made for towing on all 4s is a Jeep, and only certain models of Jeeps.
8. Don't tow, just rent a car when you get to where you are going.
Did I miss any?
Home: El Paso Texas
Jayco Grayhawk 31FS 2010