Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #11
Thanks I will give this a shot.

Ronbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #12
The cameras and power mirrors stopped working on my 29MV. The dealer discovered the wiring harness was laying on the steering column and the insulation on one of the wires was cut resulting in a short. They repaired the wire and tied up the harness so it would not rub on the steering column.

Wyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:56 AM   #13
Any updates to this thread? I have no power to my Audio/GPS (2012 Greyhawk 31SS), and no power to my coach keypad door lock. Maybe the same fuse? So like you, I have no camera, side or rear, since the audio unit will not come on. My Ford manual says Fuse #39 in the panel under the dash, near the brake pedal, but that fuse is fine. Anyone have an idea?
Bluesky46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:56 PM   #14
Don't go by what Ford lists for fuses. They rarely have any bearing on the items installed by Jayco. Jayco has done a horrible job of organizing the wires under the dash and consoles. They have inline fuses buried in several messes of spaghetti so try that first. I just ordered a new rear camera that I thought had died. The camera had power to it, but shoddy wiring allowed the signal wire to chafe and break. I caught this after I tried the new camera to find the same problem I had before. I hope they will accept the return. The more I explore the quality of this unit, the sicker I feel. Good Luck!
Jaygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:51 AM   #15
I had the same issue with the ground wires wrapped around the emergency brake release.

Garyrose6 is offline   Reply With Quote