Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #1

2016 pinnacle 38 flsa owners help.

Looking for the rear tv satellite connection from the dish. Some had two plastic covers to the right of the power cord reel switch but this coach does not. After looking at some videos of the '16 there are others that the rear tv connections have been moved. Anyone that owns one and can tell me where these have been relocated to would be greatly appreciated. I know the signal is there, I ran the coax straight to the reciever and have signal. After removing the bottom drawer of the wardrobe I see the gray coax from the tv receptable running through the floor but I can'tell find the other end for connection.
Kevin and Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #2

I don't have this patlicular model but if I had to guess it would be in your basement storage area? Did yours come with a tv that pulls out in the basement? I would think the connectors would be somewhere close to this tv. Just a thought.
jayfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:22 AM   #3

Got the drawings from my dealer after talking to jayco. They did away with the rear tv connections and tried to add a splitter and run the rear bedroom and the basement tv from the same Inlet. I see where the splitter should be,so I plan on removing it and reconnecting with a barrel connector.
Kevin and Beth is offline   Reply With Quote