Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-21-2016, 10:56 AM   #11
LOL, yeah there's not much fun about dumping tanks. I guess the word would be easier. Having the sewer hose stored right next to the dump drain makes it much easier than walking back and forth to the bumper or packing it up in a storage tote. I drilled some holes on the bottom of the fence post so there's never any standing water inside. I have a two Rhino hoses in there along with a 90* end.

goducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:03 PM   #12

Originally Posted by Overloaded View Post
Yup Same here. I have a black tank tote that I keep 45 and 90 elbows. Also donut ring and black tank flush hose. gloves and hand sanitizer are in there too.

U.S. Air Force (1979 to 1994)
2016 Jayco 29.5BHDS
2015 Ram 2500 (w/Cummins Diesel)
Chandler, Arizona
tularockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #13
Site Team
I have had one since my rig was new near the back. I am getting to old to have to crawl under the open slides to access the doors, one on each end.

I plan to move it to a location that I can reach without crawling. I'll post pics when it's done.
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:17 PM   #14
Thanks for the ideas. Here is one I saw on a trailer that did not have a bumper storage. A piece of abs sewer pipe was fixed to the top of the simple bumper at the back of the trailer. It looked like a 6" pipe with the two ends sealed with clean out fittings, seemed to work. Anyone using this?
Pickup jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:31 AM   #15
U used to use something like this on my old TT. I haven't decided if I want to mount on my Eagle yet. I've been thinking about it, but not really sure as the bumper works. My bumper on my old TT seemed to be smaller and my hoses would not fit.

2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab with Timbrens
2016 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5 BHDS
spepi is offline   Reply With Quote