After 9 months I finally have a working heater!
Well I wish I could add my name to the list of perfectly happy Jayco owners, but thus far we have had tons of issues. The good news is that Jayco stands behind their warranty. The bad news is the consumer has to spend their time getting things fixed. Please see the list of items fixed below if anyone has any questions because they have a similar issue, please ask away.
2015 Jayco 32BHDS
1. Short cycling heater
2. Total brake failure
3. Slide trim bowed
4. Slide that digs into vinyl flooring, requiring a total replacement of the vinyl, and the slide to be hyper extended to correct the glide strip.
5. Leaking anti siphon valve
6. Leaking outside kitchen door
7. Sink replacement (this was our fault)
8. U shaped dinette pulled away from the wall and slide
9. Leaking propone regulator.
On the opposite end of the spectrum our last trailer was a 2013 28BHS that had zero issues, luck of the draw I suppose.
I am hopefully we have the bugs worked out of it now, time will tell.