Well, I'm done with the remodel, the trailer is closed up and covered for the winter. I really like how the remodel turned out. I now have comfortable space in the bathroom to do all the things that need to be done in a bathroom!
As noted in the previous comments, I removed the bunks, the wall between the bunks and bath, the linen closet and the vanity. Flooring & ceiling materials run throughout the inside which aided in the remodel. By carefully removing cabinets and the wall, the ceiling was not damaged. Following are some pictures that I hope will help explain the remodel:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] photo of the bath before removal of linen & vanity. Space was so tight it was hard to close the door when using the toilet.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] photo of piping exposed by removal of linen & vanity. Drain piping from the vanity sink was demoed too and the tub vacuum breaker relocated.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] photo of rerouted water piping and framing to box piping and electrical. All revised water and drain piping is completely accessible.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] photo of the completed boxed in piping which also added support to the trailers back wall
this photo taken from the bunk area escape door shows the wall that was removed. Note that I left the wall stringer that was attached to the trailers back wall & ceiling. I used it to attach the new ceiling support that will show in pictures to follow.
this photo shows the new wall that divided the bunk area in half. Note gussets in the corners and plywood plates to attach support for the new vanity top.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo was taken from the bunk area and show the relocated black water tank vent inside of the modified wall.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo shows the support for the new vanity top and the reconstruction of the original wall also shown in the previous picture. Because there was no way to match the original wall material, I used 1/4" oak plywood on the new and modified walls.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo taken from outside the bath door shows the completed vanity with a full size sink, the modified wall and the boxed in wall stringer from original construction. I reused the medicine cabinet & took advantage of the 12 volt light switch & wiring that was exposed in the modified wall to added two new double light fixtures.
110v receptacles installed in the original construction were perfectly placed for the remodel, one above the vanity and the one shown in this photo.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo shows the toilet installed in the original location but swiveled approximately 30d, the new mirror and the new oak flooring that now runs throughout the trailer.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo shows the new cabinet that was built in the inside 1/2 of the old bunk area.
Total cost for the remodel was $600 which is a small amount compared to what a new trailer would have cost just in sales tax.
I'm also going to include a couple more photos to show other changes I've made:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] this photo shows the entertainment center that was modified to install a 32" LCD TV. A new subwoofer is in this cabinet along with a Denon tuner. All of the surround sound speakers have been upgraded.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] In an attempt to add more counter space in the kitchen area I added this shelf that helps a lot. It drops down out of the way when not required.
And finally, my favorite vacation spot on our property at Lake Roosevelt on the Columbia river in eastern WA. [ATTACH][/ATTACH]The spot includes all hookups including HD TV. Not shown is the quonset building that houses our motorcycles for scrambling on the Forest Service roads and the jet skis for water play. Hope all of this helps anyone that might be interested in making changes in their TTs.