Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-30-2020, 02:31 PM   #1

Cordless Inflator

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share my excitement about the tool that I started using a few months back: Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator

Prior to purchasing this tool, I was using Viair inflator that I need to connect to the battery. With the Milwaukee inflator I do not have to connect to the battery and additionally, I can set up the desired tire pressure and it will just stop when the pressure is reached. Really makes the process easy.

I would like to have also a tool that I would use for deflation - are you aware of any tool that I could set up the desired pressure and this would deflate the tire?

Thanks!
bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:45 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share my excitement about the tool that I started using a few months back: Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator

Prior to purchasing this tool, I was using Viair inflator that I need to connect to the battery. With the Milwaukee inflator I do not have to connect to the battery and additionally, I can set up the desired tire pressure and it will just stop when the pressure is reached. Really makes the process easy.

I would like to have also a tool that I would use for deflation - are you aware of any tool that I could set up the desired pressure and this would deflate the tire?

Thanks!

I use Trailhead deflates to air down my Jeep tires before rock crawling. You can set them to a specific pressure and they’ll shut off. You can also buy a valve removal tool and loosen the valve stem I’m not a great fan of that method.

BILLET4X4 Trailhead Tire Deflators - Set of 4 (Red) - from (4X4 Off-Road Vehicles) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005VF7M00..._Ro5mEbFV2ZNQA
Old 01-30-2020, 09:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Hi Guys,

Thanks!
I have one too. I love mine.

On the sidelines taking it all in.

Jopopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 01:26 PM   #4

Bono: I am shopping right now. Do you still like the unit. My TV tires are at 60 PSI. Will only use this tool for "topping" off while on the road. I have seen some comments that it takes quite a while at higher pressures. Any comments. Thanks
2019 Chevy express 2500 Van Coversion. 2017 Jayco 23MRB: 26' total and Glacier Package. 2 Renogy solar panels. Married 49 years. Haley the mutt, 4 years old. "Excited to learn new things everyday and humbled by those who offer to help." And very grateful to our Moderators!
travelingjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 01:50 PM   #5

My camper tires are 80 pounds and my truck has 60(front) and 70(rear) pounds pressure. I use Ryobi tools so I went to HomeDepot and picked up Ryobi tire inflater ($60) and it works great. It will be a bit higher price if you include a battery.
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote