Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 AM   #11

ok, seriously jealous of your Sierra Denali! So please rub in more salt and post several photos? thanks!

mtkeg15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #12

I see the site and the brochure for the Eagles are still vague, especially when it comes to what insulation and roof construction is used, especially for the TTs.

Old 09-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #13

I was just on the Jayco website a little while ago and noticed one can now download the owners manual. Before, one had to go to a vendor's site to get the manual and, even then, the last two years were not available.

Something else that is an improvement is one can view all the floorplans in a line on a single page instead having to open a page for each model.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
Site Team

The new site does seem to be more user friendly now that it is up and running properly.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:19 PM   #15

Send a message via Yahoo to txkreddog
Just a quick note, our 2012 Jay series 141HW popup was delivered last month. By accident while looking for something else, we discovered several 1-1 1/2 inch holes drilled in the floor under the left slideout. Dealer repaired them under warranty, and checked out a just in BAJA toy hauler. Same holes in the floor. Ours is now plugged to help keep critters out. Maybe holes are in just a few, but it wouldn't hurt to check.
txkreddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
The new site does seem to be more user friendly now that it is up and running properly.
Not to me it isn't. Like a dummy, I clicked on the different tabs across the top of the page, you know, camping trailer, travel trailer, 5th wheel, etc. and nothing happened. I clicked on the picture of the 2 boys and popup camper and it pulled up the popup camper page. I waited until the travel trailer picture scrolled by, clicked on it and the tt page showed up. I don't find that approach logical or in alignment with most commercial websites.

Nearly impossible to pull up the expandables page. I had to go to the bottom of the home page and click on "compare" to even find where expandables were listed.

I think the site still has much room for improvement.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #17

Curious. I just went to the site and clicked on each tab. It worked every time. What kind of computer are you using?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #18

not only what kind of computer but what version and type of browser are you using? I have found several "new" sites that do not support IE 9...
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Gma-n-Gpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #19
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfarmall View Post
Not to me it isn't. Like a dummy, I clicked on the different tabs across the top of the page, you know, camping trailer, travel trailer, 5th wheel, etc. and nothing happened. I clicked on the picture of the 2 boys and popup camper and it pulled up the popup camper page. I waited until the travel trailer picture scrolled by, clicked on it and the tt page showed up. I don't find that approach logical or in alignment with most commercial websites.

Nearly impossible to pull up the expandables page. I had to go to the bottom of the home page and click on "compare" to even find where expandables were listed.

I think the site still has much room for improvement.
That happened to me the first few times I visited the site also and I could not get anywhere.. After hitting the refresh button it worked. Since then it has worked fine for me. I understand they are working out the glitches in the new site
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #20

I think it's way better than in the past.

LBL 1206 is offline   Reply With Quote