Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-27-2020, 11:22 PM   #1

2015 Seneca 37TS Mods

2015 Seneca 37TS Mods

Hey all! First time owner and poster too! We bought our 2015 Seneca in March and (thanks to COVID-19) have spent a month living in it and working remotely in Ft. Lauderdale while ensuring my parents are safe. Living in the RV has been a great "Maiden Voyage" and is also great for identifying things that are needed to truly make it a home away from home.

Mods Done

• TST507RV6C TPMS for Coach and TOAD for time savings… Instead of spending 20 minutes checking pressures, the DW can do it from her seat while I get the coach ready to roll.
• MAXXAIR MAXFAN Maxxair Smoke Corp 00-04500K Maxxfan Plus Vent 14" 12V This unit has 10 speeds, reverse, temp setting for automatic ventilation and a rain sensor that automatically closes the cover if it starts to rain.
• Progressive Industries EMS-LCHW50 in the electric bay. I never have to worry about an external unit that may get water intrusion.

Mods in progress

• Hitch extender- I am using 2X2 solid stock and 3X3 with ½” wall to make another, shorter, hitch w/bike rack. I will double pin the new one w/G8 bolts and set it up w/a receiver to pull my TOAD.
• Medium BGE telescopic cradle. I am a major BBQ fiend (operate a catering business as well), so I can’t stand having to cook on a park BBQ grill and like to have mine w/me. I am putting it in the bay just forward of the RT Rear tire and it will telescope out approximately five feet.
• Putting a three-outlet and four USB port unit at our dinette (I hate having to deal w/cords…)

I will post pics of the BGE cradle and hitch extender when I'm done fabricating them.

Jeff
2015 Seneca 37TS
2017 Taco Pro (Future Toad, after Driveline Disconnect)
1-DW
2-Canines
Lifesvr1 is offline   Reply With Quote