Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 552
What are these called?

The plastic guards that stick on the top of the tub with silicon and keeps water from running past the shower curtain onto the bathroom floor. What are they called and where can I get them?

2010 22FB(Ret)
2013 F250 XLT
I now have a Keystone Outback, but I try to help when I can.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
Armed Infidel
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
Jim Manley's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Placerville, CA (near Lake Tahoe)
Posts: 80
Send a message via AIM to Jim Manley
Sorry, I don't know what they are called but I offer a different solution. I lift my front end, ever so slightly, (showers in the rear) so the water naturally flows to the correct side of the tub/shower (not to the edge you get into). We can't tell that the trailer is not exactly balanced and my floor stays dry.

Jim Manley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Rolly's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 150,875
Send a message via AIM to Rolly Send a message via Yahoo to Rolly
Splash guards?


Rolly AKA "KxCowboy"

'75 Dodge Class A Motorhome AKA "The Getto" :eek:
Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 414
Thanks sharing these pictures. What a cool product. Think I'll order for my stick house - that uses a curtain as well....

Spike99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
robert421960's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rockholds Ky
Posts: 73
mine has those but i still had some water come out so i did like jim said and raised my front end slighty and that takes care of the problem
2006 Ford F250 Super Duty
2006 Jayco Jflight 31BHDS
Robert and Melissa Waiting patiently on our next trip
robert421960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:02 AM   #6
markndeb's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 64
Got mine at Lowes, they come in a 2 pack, work very well
Mark, Debie & Belle the wonder dog
2013 Prime Time Crusader 36 ft 5er
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD crew cab, 6.0L
Mark, KB9OPW
markndeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
Senior Member
Seann45's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Saskatoon Sask Canada
Posts: 9,701
Mine were called shower corners... and they work very well ... had them on the tub at home for the last 25 years..yep the same ones....

2004 Chev Silverado Duramax optioned past the max. 2009 Jayco Eagle 308 RLS 765 watts of solar, 6-6 volt batteries (696 amp hour), 2000 watt (4000 surge) whole house inverter.
175 days boondocking in 2017
215/2016, 211/2015, 196/14, 247/13, 193/12

Seann45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.