Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-05-2016, 04:54 PM   #451

I got half way through reading your reply, and had to run outside to check the bottom of the top bunk. Awesome !!! I found the replacement panel I need !Thank-you!
I'll use that to repair my damage (the wall behind the couch) and replace the bottom of the top bunk with a generic white panel since only midgets will notice that it's different.
It would be nice if Jayco had at least the correct wallpaper available for us to purchase so that repairs could be made. I'm sure we're not the only ones that have had unfortunate water damage.

Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:48 PM   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I got half way through reading your reply, and had to run outside to check the bottom of the top bunk. Awesome !!! I found the replacement panel I need !Thank-you!
I'll use that to repair my damage (the wall behind the couch) and replace the bottom of the top bunk with a generic white panel since only midgets will notice that it's different.
It would be nice if Jayco had at least the correct wallpaper available for us to purchase so that repairs could be made. I'm sure we're not the only ones that have had unfortunate water damage.
Sweet! Glad I could help even without pics!

I know the dealer that started our work would order in panels for us. One panel was CAD$50 I think...maybe less...would have to check with my other half. That being said, that was when they were doing the work. Not sure if they would have got us a panel if we were doing the work. As it is, they have pieces that belong to us and we decided we would rather purchase non-matching replacements than have to deal with them again.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #453

I'm also in Canada but bought my TT used, so I don't have a dealer to help me out. Before I rip the top bunk apart for the panel, I will try and call Jayco to see if they have a part number for it and see if it's still available. Being north of the border, I'm not being too optimistic.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #454

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the tabletop in an X213? Or better yet, the width of space between the seats in the dinette. I can't get to mine at the moment to measure myself. Mine's a 2014, if it matters.
Adam&Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:42 AM   #455
Fin

Hey all

Just bought a new 2016 x213 at the Toronto rv Show. Been looking at them and many other RV's since last year and found a deal we couldn't refuse. Only problem is that we have to wait another two months before picking it up. Pita. That said I wanted to thank everyone here for their posts and ideas galore. Very helpful information and I'm sure to have a few more questions as we approach delivery.

Cheers

Fin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:45 AM   #456

Congratulations on your new Jay Feather.
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:11 PM   #457
Fin

Hey all

One quick question, am looking at getting a Rhino Flex RV Sewer Kit for our X213, can you tell me what length will fit into the trailer bumper? Is a 15 ft adequate?

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Fin
Old 01-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
Hey all

One quick question, am looking at getting a Rhino Flex RV Sewer Kit for our X213, can you tell me what length will fit into the trailer bumper? Is a 15 ft adequate?

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Fin
That's the size of kit we bought and it has been long enough for us at every dump station we've been at. Not sure if anything longer would work, I'll ask the sewer duty guy when he gets home.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:42 PM   #459
Fin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEscape View Post
That's the size of kit we bought and it has been long enough for us at every dump station we've been at. Not sure if anything longer would work, I'll ask the sewer duty guy when he gets home.
Many thanks SilverEscape.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:56 PM   #460

15 feet will work at dump stations. If you are on most sites with sewer it will work.

Occasionally you may find yourself in a unique position where the hookups are at the back of the site not the side, then you may be short.

Congratulations on the new memory maker

The views expressed may not be mine in five minutes.

Favorite Book On The Road
Currently Reading Picture of Dorian Gray
Author of Mack Thomas: The Total Beat
TaftCoach is offline   Reply With Quote